“Fresh grapes and wine are perhaps the most luscious foods we mortals encounter during our sojourn here” – Jeff Cox
The Wooden Vine Wine Bar & Bistro, on Tryon Street in Uptown Charlotte North Carolina is a beautiful restaurant and wine bar serving up a unique and tasty menu with some of the best hand selected wines you can find in the city.
The duo of Chef Nicolas Daniels & Sommelier Andrew Lundquist will have any foodie coming for seconds. Together they bring some of the most innovated and thought provoking food & wine pairings in Charlotte. Special events happening almost monthly will make sure to keep customers entertained and anxious to hear more. That includes of popular Deadliest Catch Week in the fall where Chef Nicolas flies in LIVE Red King Crabs Daily!
Here is what you can find at The Wooden Vine Bar & Bistro:
- Valentines Day Aphrodisiac Tasting Menu followed by dancing to a Live Latin Jazz Band!
- Expansive, meticulously chosen, award winning wine lists
- Wine Dinners from the top regions with food crafted precisely for it.
- Beer Dinners featuring local breweries.
- New this Year: Moonshine Dinner, Oyster Roast, Blue Crab Happy Hour, And MORE!!
- Seasonal, new American cuisine utilizing local products
- Wine Flights with our resident Sommelier
- Friendly service from our passionate and well-trained staff