“Fresh grapes and wine are perhaps the most luscious foods we mortals encounter during our sojourn here” – Jeff Cox
The Wooden Vine Wine Bar & Bistro, on Tryon Street in Uptown Charlotte North Carolina is a beautiful restaurant and wine bar serving up a unique and tasty menu with some of the best hand selected wines you can find in the city.
Owner and Sommelier David Soper has carefully selected some fabulous wines by the glass and bottle, all chosen with you in mind. Paired with Chef Nicolas Daniels’ delicious seasonal and new American cuisine, this is a combination you will want to come back and enjoy again and again.
Here are just a few of the things you can expect to find when you visit the new and improved Wooden Vine Wine Bar & Bistro:
- Expansive, meticulously chosen, award winning wine lists
- Seasonal, new American cuisine utilizing local products
- Carefully coordinated events for parties of 10-75 people
- Wine Flights with our resident Sommelier
- Friendly service from our passionate and well-trained staff